In order for your robot to fit within your sterile tissue culture hood, you will need to unassemble the base plate from the top gantry portion.
- M5 Allen Key (provided with the accessories included with your robot)
- Using your M5 allen key loosen the 4 screws fastening the rail brackets.
- Once the rail brackets are loosened, slide the brackets to the bottom of the rail. (There are 4 rail brackets).
- The two front brackets are facing the front of the robot
- The brackets on the back rails of the robot are located on the side of the rails.
- Once all 4 brackets are lowered you can remove the top region of your robot.
- Firmly grab the side handles of your robot, lift and place to the side of your robot.
- Slide the lower region of your robot into your hood.
- Place the top portion of your robot onto the lower and realign.
- When all of the bars are realigned slide the brackets up and refasten.