This article is about the OT-One.
It's no-longer sold or actively supported by Opentrons, but we've kept this article here to help existing users. Please see our OT-2 Support articles for the most up to date information!
In order for your robot to fit within your sterile tissue culture hood, you will need to unassemble the base plate from the top gantry portion.
- M5 Allen Key (provided with the accessories included with your robot)
- Using your M5 allen key loosen the 4 screws fastening the rail brackets.
- Once the rail brackets are loosened, slide the brackets to the bottom of the rail. (There are 4 rail brackets).
- The two front brackets are facing the front of the robot
- The brackets on the back rails of the robot are located on the side of the rails.
- Once all 4 brackets are lowered you can remove the top region of your robot.
- Firmly grab the side handles of your robot, lift and place to the side of your robot.
- Slide the lower region of your robot into your hood.
- Place the top portion of your robot onto the lower and realign.
- When all of the bars are realigned slide the brackets up and refasten.