In some instances, you may need to replace your robot's SD card - this article will walk you through the necessary steps.
- Allen key set provided with your robot
- Philips head screwdriver
- New micro SD card
- Step stool (if your robot is placed on a tall bench)
1. Power off your robot and disconnect from any cables
2. Turn your robot around so that you can access the back electronics enclosure panel
3. Using your 2.5mm hex driver remove the 4 screws which fasten the top acrylic panel and remove the panel by sliding and lifting.
4. Now with your 2.5mm hex driver remove the following screws to loosen the electronics enclosure cover. Once you reach the last two screws, place your hand in the top of the robot to remove the casing.
5. With one hand wedge the electronics enclosure open to access the RaspberryPi notice the Micro SD card at the top
6. With your other hand take your tweezers and remove the Micro SD - notice the orientation which the SD card is placed for when replacing with your new card
Below shows an inner view of removing the SD card
7. Insert the new SD card into the RaspberryPi
You have successfully swapped your SD card!
8. Re-fasten the electronics enclosure cover and top acrylic. Power on the robot - your robot should automatically home, you will need to now Factory Recalibrate your robots deck.