This document shows all the parts and accessories included in all OT-2 robot orders. They include tools required for setup, spare parts for common maintenance and repair, and accessories that can be used to attach labware to the robot.
If you have any questions on usage of the parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of all included parts and accessories
Parts and accessories that will be used in setup
- Hand Screwdriver (2.5mm) - used for removing/installing the deck, windows, and pipettes
- 14mm Wrench - to level the feet of the robot
- 4x top window screws (M4x12mm low profile socket screw, M4 thick washer, and rubber O-ring)
- 2 side window covers and 1 rear window cover
Parts and accessories for common maintenance and repair
- Torx Key (T10)
- Allen key set (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm)
- M3x14mm socket head screws (2x/pipette), M3 hex nut
- Super Lube (silicone based lubricant) - used if necessary to lubricate lead screws on the OT-2
Other required electronics and accessories for the OT-2
- Power Supply (36V/6A)
- Power Supply Cable
- USB Cable (6ft)
- Trash Bin
Your shipment will also include the other accessories (e.g. pipettes and modules) and consumables (e.g. tips and reagents) you ordered. Often times you will receive more than one box with your shipment. If some items from your order need to be shipped separately, this will be indicated on a form included with your shipment.
Please make sure to thoroughly check your shipment for your ordered items.