This document shows all the parts and accessories included in all OT-2 robot orders. They include tools required for set up, spare parts for common maintenance and repair, and accessories that can be used to attach labware to the robot.
If you have any questions on usage of the parts and accessories, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
List of all included parts and accessories:
The parts and accessories required for set up are as follows:
- Hand Screwdriver (2.5mm) - used for removing/installing the deck, windows, and pipettes
- 14mm Wrench - to level the feet of the robot
- Fasteners for Top Panel: M4x12mm Low Profile Socket Screw (4x), M4 Thick Washer (4x), Rubber O-Ring (4x)
- 2 Side & 1 Rear Plexi Covers (3x) (pictured in OT-2 Glossary)
The spare parts for common maintenance and repair are as follows:
- Torx Key (T10)
- Allen key set (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm)
- M3x14mm Socket Head Screws (2x/pipette), M3 Hex Nut
- Super Lube (silicone based lubricant) - used if necessary to lubricate the lead screw of the robot
Other Required Electronics & Accessories for the OT-2
- Power Supply (36V/6A)
- Power Supply Cable
- USB Cable (6ft)
- Trash Bin
Other items: Your shipment will also include the other accessories (e.g. pipettes and modules) and consumables (e.g. tips and reagents) you ordered. Often times you will receive more than one box with your shipment. If some items from your order need to be shipped separately, this will be indicated on a form included with your shipment.
Please make sure to thoroughly check your shipment for your ordered items.