Opentrons Support ticket severity levels defined
Level 1 - Critical:
- Critical production issue affecting every protocol
- Includes system unavailability with no workaround available.
Level 2 - Urgent:
- Issue is persistent and major functionality is impacted on majority of protocols
- No reasonable workaround available.
- Also includes time-sensitive requests
Level 3 - High:
- System performance issue or bug affecting some, but not all protocols
- Short-term workaround is available, but cannot be scaled.
Level 4 - Medium:
- Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue.
- Bug affecting a small number of protocols.
- Reasonable workaround available.
- Resolution required as soon as reasonably practicable.
Level 5 - Low:
- Information requested on OT-2 capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration.