This article is about the OT-One.
It's no-longer sold or actively supported by Opentrons, but we've kept this article here to help existing users. Please see our OT-2 Support articles for the most up to date information!
If you are having trouble connecting your robot to your computer, or are experiencing some errors, try the following solutions:
- Unplug and plug the power adaptor and USB cords back in
- Turn the robot on/off
- Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the OT-App
- Turn off 'Power Saver' mode in your control panel -- Your computer may shut off/limit use of ports in an attempt to save on power; Turning off power saver mode will allow for full use of the proper ports needed.
- Install a Smoothie Driver
- Check to make sure the robot is powering on properly -- The power button should light up blue, if properly connected, and there should be green flashing LED lights inside of the robot's power box
If you have tried all of the above solutions and are still experiencing connectivity issues with your robot, please contact us, so that we can help find a better solution for you.