0. Plug robot in via USB
1. Download putty installer from https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
2. Install and then open Putty
3. Under "Host Name (or IP address)", enter IP address found under "Connectivity" in "Robot" tab of the app. Note: do not enter a slash or numbers following a slash.
4. Ensure "Port" is 22 and "Connection type" is SSH
5. Click "Open" at the bottom
6. When terminal window pops up asking who to log in as, type in
root and press enter
Putty settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/87bucxl2wqmo2is/Screenshot%202018-06-25%2013.57.19.png?dl=0
7. You should now be SSH'd into the robot, a successful SSH connection will result in the display of the Opentrons logo like below.